24 December 2010

mood like pffttt

nite all , yes my mood like pfft . idk how my mood can be like pfft . 
sometime i thing my my life suckk , oh i hate my life but i love my life , haha like pffttt .
my mood suddenly lost . what im talking about ? stop rambling laa myraa . brr 
haha , act im getting bored like shitty pfft . omyy mencarut lagi . haha .
stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid  , totally not in mood .
ohtidakkkkk pimple muncol kembaliiiiii . siallll . 
see , rambling again , haha , sudahh laa malasssssssssssssss .
tired tired tired .
time to sleepppp , byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

p / s : congratulation on the sucess to a godd result on the PMR and to the less able to continue trying to succeed :) ohmyyyyyy next year is my turn . haha

http://themyraamyghah.blogspot.com ♫♫